Rena 440L New Tank

katykaye

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi - thought I would share some pics with you of my new toy :)

its a Rena Carnival 440L
I run a Rena XP3+ a Fluval 205 (both external) filters on it
Stocking as in my sig

I am rescaping it at the weekend, what you see was just to get it started - I am loving it - hope you like :)

Setting it up....
045.jpg

053.jpg

058.jpg

A week later....

tank.jpg

tank2.jpg

Corys....4 pepper and 6 Julii..

corys.jpg

sharks1.jpg

This Pakistani Loach has decided to live in my filter....you can just see him peeping out..

loach.jpg

A really nice piece of wood ready for the rescape and some pots for caves...

wood1.jpg

What do you plan on the stocking to be? It is a perfect angel tank, and I already see one in there.

What do you plan on the stocking to be? It is a perfect angel tank, and I already see one in there.

I would love some more Angels - haven't yet researched how new ones would fit with the one I already have (he was moved from a smaller tank) as he is the only one I have ever had. But hopefully I can fit a couple more in there if they will be compatible. I would like some Rainbow fish too.

this looks like its gonna be good. im gonna be tuning in ;D

nice tank, keep us updated!

what plant is that on the left? it looks like java fern but its not?

Great tank!

Are you planning on putting a background on it? Black always looks nice :cool:

great looking tank, Renas are superb quality, one of the best out there

Ive a 250l rena tank, and i cant fault it or the equipment. the rena filters are simply great and produce crystal clear water

have you got biochem zorb and phoszorb in your flter if not, id reccomend it to create great water quality!

it doesnt look like a 440litre tank mind! the rena aqualife 150 is around that and thats 1.5m long and the same height! unless yours is really deep?

Darren

Most reactions

Back