Regal Angel

scott133

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi well on friday morning i bought a pair of regal angels and the wont feed i have tried

mysis
marine mix
krill
brine shrimp
bring shrimp-garlic
whole cookle
whole mussle
live brine shrimp
lance fish
sea weed

i already have a regal angel but never had any problems with getting these fish to feed i dont no what else to try this is the diet of the other regal gets and he will eat anything but worring about it as thier really fin stumicks sorry about spelling

is their any thing else i could try

regards scott

Ask the LFS what they were feeding them or if they were even eating there at all, thats quite a list of tries, however.

I am gobsmacked that someone from New York knows what Roe is. I used to enjoy Roe from my local fish and chip shop in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. I move 110 miles North to Lancashire, no chip shops sell it and hardly anyone even knows what it is. It is mighty fine battered with chips :drool:

yeh they were eating on choped cookle i have it but i have got them to eat just a little on live brineshrimp bassically they will eat some of and will spit back out the rest

So how are they doing now ????
hi
the female died :-( but the male eats like a pig :) now of frozen marine mix but nothin else :( but the main thing he is eating so i am happy now sham about the female she was so active and was not shy i will leave the tank a few months now and i will get another female

thanks scott

Most reactions

Back