Tanked

Fish Herder
Reaction score
here is a pic of cheech playing hide and go seek

Attachments

• loach1.jpg
    loach1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 72
and chong who was nice enough to come out and pose for the camera. these guys are so cute, they will do flips in the bubble wall and use there swimmer fins to do pushups in the sand.

Attachments

• loach2.jpg
    loach2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 76
it said Schistura subfusca on the tanks at the lfs and I looked them up yesterday but found very little on them. thanks for the PM info Graeme. I will stick with the two. I have room to add more but I would rather have an assortment of fish. they really seemd to devour brine shrimp in gel which is good being a freind gave me a case of it!!!

I'll private message yo asking this to Graeme incase yo don't read it here! I jst boght a pair of them and need to know abot them to! Think yo can help me out?

OK trying not to sound crass or anything, the contest starts the 16th of each month, so for tanked's fish to be eligible for July contest he would have to post them after the 16th of june and before the 15th of July, I hope this makes sence to everyone...

Cheech and Chong.......we know where tanked's money goes.................up in smoke....LOL...j/k

Les

I'm going to take different pics for next months contest but thanks for the nomination anyway. I want to try to get an action shot of them.

I havent got a response from Graeme yet so I was wondering if yo cold tell me about your red tailed zebra laoches behaviour

Most reactions

Back