Red Tailed Black Shark..

Matthew Lee Newell

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
HI

im new to tropical fish so i need some advise,

im looking at buying one, does anybody have any idea of the price?
and what fish i can keep with it?

cheers guys

HI

im new to tropical fish so i need some advise,

im looking at buying one, does anybody have any idea of the price?
and what fish i can keep with it?

cheers guys

Only a couple of quid.... and its not actually a "shark" they are quite docile, and at home in a community tank with plenty of hidey holes as they can get a bit territorial.

Ive had a RTBS before, and they very nice addition to a tank,
however its well known they cant be kept with any other RTBS as they are so territorial.

But my one also chased other fish that even looked similar in colour to himself or were just dark. He constanstly chased my green tiger barbs and a dark sunset platy I also had

Mine's pretty big, a good 6" without the tail. He's a moody mother, mind you - most of the time he's totally fine, then he randomly goes ape and chases anything and everything about for thirty seconds, and then goes to sleep under his favourite rock arch. He's a legend though, is my Tyrone :good:

Mine's pretty big, a good 6" without the tail. He's a moody mother, mind you - most of the time he's totally fine, then he randomly goes ape and chases anything and everything about for thirty seconds, and then goes to sleep under his favourite rock arch. He's a legend though, is my Tyrone :good:
LOL, that one read like a story...

Most reactions

Back