Recomened Any Fish?

Batzman

Reaction score
I currently have 1 yoyo loach, 1 baby birstlenose, 1 burneo sucker, honey dwarf gourami, 2 threadfin rainbows (male and female), a balloon sail fin molly and a flame dwarf gourami, what other fish could I possibly add? ( I am after some good comunity fish that won't bite or get aggressive towards each other)...

so if anyone has any suggestions on what fish to get/what to stay away from it would be appreciated

my tank is 125L

I currently have 1 yoyo loach, 1 baby birstlenose, 1 burneo sucker, honey dwarf gourami, 2 threadfin rainbows (male and female), a balloon sail fin molly and a flame dwarf gourami, what other fish could I possibly add? ( I am after some good comunity fish that won't bite or get aggressive towards each other)...

so if anyone has any suggestions on what fish to get/what to stay away from it would be appreciated

my tank is 125L

Your almost fully stocked there mate but regardless of that tetras make great community fish and there is a huge choice, rummy nose are my favourites. also i reckon that a nice shoal of schooling fish will tie your community together quite nicely. Other than that rasboras are great community fish, or corys or endlers. Where abouts from Auckland you from, not south i hope :lol: I spent quite a lot of time in Dunnerz and Q'town, the mrs is a oamaru lass.

my tank is 125L

You should get more of what you have. Yoyo loaches will be more active and less bothersome to other fish when in groups of 4+. Rainbows also are better in groups.

Most reactions

Back