IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

Corydoras trilineatus:

IMG_0657.jpg

Loach feeding frenzy:

IMG_0529.jpg

Thanks for looking. Any comments? :good:

EDIT: I dont know what the deal is with the sizing :dunno:

Great photos! What type of camera did you use? I always seem to have to take loads of shots to get a few good ones, but my fish are getting calmer about having the camera around which is helping!

Thanks for all the nice comments :good:

Great photos! What type of camera did you use? I always seem to have to take loads of shots to get a few good ones, but my fish are getting calmer about having the camera around which is helping!

Its a Canon Powershot S3 IS. Most of the fish I get good pictures of Ive had for over a year now.

hey i see you have some of the larger cory's just wondering how many you keep of the larger variety

lovely tank and love all the cory's :drool:

Very nice photos, especially the last one with the clown loaches, its so hard to get a good shot of them! What is being fed to the clown loaches in the pic? Is that a Hikari algae/sinking wafer? The yoyo loach looks cute trying to get a piece of the action in the middle of the cloaches! :)

How big are the Corydoras trilineatus? Do you find less hardy compared to the bronze cories?

Very nice photos, especially the last one with the clown loaches, its so hard to get a good shot of them! What is being fed to the clown loaches in the pic? Is that a Hikari algae/sinking wafer? The yoyo loach looks cute trying to get a piece of the action in the middle of the cloaches! :)

How big are the Corydoras trilineatus? Do you find less hardy compared to the bronze cories?

Thanks for the nice comments.

Yes that is a Hikari algae/sinking wafer, they love those things. The click like crazy when eating them. Here is another topic I had a while that had pictures of my loaches if you are interested:

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=145506

As for the C. Trilineatus, they are about 1.75-2" right now. I dont think they are as quite as hardy as a Bronze cory. I think the Bronze cories are the toughest of the bunch. I tried to answer your question in the topic you started in the catfish section.

Most reactions

Back