Rainbows sharks and neons

Depends on the tank size and the size of the tetras and also the size of the shark..

EDIT: Rainbow Sharks are supposedly less aggressive the Red Tail Sharks, so it might be alright if you have a lot of hiding places and a big enough tank..

its a 55 gal and i plan to make it with lots of hiding places.so will it go with neons or not and i dont know if this affects it but i was planning on getting an albino rainbow

Guitar17 said:
its a 55 gal and i plan to make it with lots of hiding places.so will it go with neons or not and i dont know if this affects it but i was planning on getting an albino rainbow
[snapback]874672[/snapback]​

Im not totally sure about the neons. They seem to be very sensitive, especially in new surroundings. If you are keeping the Rainbow shark in a 55 gallon tank with just neons, then I dont see it being a problem. I think the shark with mark a territory, especially as it gets older, and chase away anything that gets in that area. I had Red Tail Black Shark that did that and I had to remove him. Like I said, Ive heard Rainbow Sharks arent as aggressive. I might be wrong, hopefully some one else will chyme in and tell me if I am.

Good Luck :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back