Rainbow Cichlids For Sale Or Trade

bangerman1976

Reaction score
:good:
heroj.jpg
hi i have loads of Herotilapia multispinosa some-times referred to as the "rainbow" cichlid for sale ranging from 1cm up to 5-6 cm i will sale or swap for other tropical fish price range 50 pence up to 2.00 pounds discount on bulk buys if your intrested im in sittingbourne kent and my number is 07599400388 give me a call

I have moved this thread to the classified section.

Please amend your post to use the 'sales form' format as detailed in the pinned topic at the top of the section. Failure to do so may result in your topic being amended or removed.

The moderating team appreciates your co-operation in this matter.

BTT

I have moved this thread to the classified section.

Please amend your post to use the 'sales form' format as detailed in the pinned topic at the top of the section. Failure to do so may result in your topic being amended or removed.

The moderating team appreciates your co-operation in this matter.

BTT
sorry and thanks im new to this

Livestock:
Quantity for sale:
Reason for Sale:
Delivery or Collection:
Sales price:
Postage & Packaging:

Please fill this form out.

Livestock:rainbow cichlid
Quantity for sale: approx 50
Reason for Sale: have to many
Delivery or Collection: collection
Sales price: between 50p and £1.50
Postage & Packaging:n/a unless buyer arranges courier
Photograph:as above

Hi my name is simo292929 i have currently 3 rainbow cichlids and would like to exspand my numbers, however i live in uckfield east sussex and do not drive, how far are you away from me, as i am really interested in these text me on07975982486, with details and i will get back to you, the other thing is i do not drive so i would have to make other arrangements.

thank you

Hi my name is simo292929 i have currently 3 rainbow cichlids and would like to exspand my numbers, however i live in uckfield east sussex and do not drive, how far are you away from me, as i am really interested in these text me on07975982486, with details and i will get back to you, the other thing is i do not drive so i would have to make other arrangements.

thank you
i am in sittingbourne so you can look that up on google maps to see how far that is and i will be happy to package them for you if you arrange a courier with payment in advance

bump

thank you
i am in sittingbourne so you can look that up on google maps to see how far that is and i will be happy to package them for you if you arrange a courier with payment in advance

bump

thank you
bump

Most reactions

Back