well for me school has started with this:

Ap enviromental science
Physics
Spanish 4H
Calculus
AP US history
AP American Litereature/ Language

sooooo in short ill be deprived of time on the forum as well as sleep :X

you all might notice me gone for maybe weeks at a time but im still and will be on as much as possible, but i also have to juggle tennis lessons, excercise (i lost my 6-pack :-( ), social life if it developes, tennis tourneys, and tennis meet ups with so far 2 people maybe a third.

ill take care of the fish dont worry lol you might be surprised every now and again just sayin ;)

whoever said highschool was fun is either too dumb to be in high classes or is completedly stoned 24/7 :lol:

I am taking this year :

1st hour band (the better band, a.k.a. symphonic band)
2nd hour Concert Choir (even though I have no singing abilities, whatsoever; I don't think the teacher knows it yet)
I was going to take Graphic Design, but the teacher quit. so now i am taking some form of pottery (easy A!)
Algebra 3-4
U.S. Government
Lit. 7-8

then COLLEGE!

Hate to tell you this dude but compared to adult life, school IS fun. Sure it can be a bit of hard work sometimes, but in all honesty, it's not that bad. Once you grow up you have the same stuff thrown at you with jobs. It's one of the reasons my wife left her last job. She was working 80 hours a week. So you still have the work thrown at you. Except if you don't do it at school then you might have a detention or two. Don't do it at work then you can't buy food, can't pay rent making you homeless. And that's not mentioning if you have anyone else depending on you.

Seriously dude, there's more pressure once you grow up. So TRY and enjoy some of your time. I thought people who said it had forgotten what school was like but it turns out they were right.

School is one of the most enjoyable periods of life... thats why I want to be a teacher :p

Seriously though, I take it US schools are different to UK ones, I never got the choice of pottery :no:

school was fun, might not seem it now but when you look back, you'll realize it was a good time of life :good:

Physics is awesome, not much else to say.

managed a quick browse today thoght id comment :good:

actually josh we are doing algebra reviews at the moment and id say this guy beats my original teacher by a ton, even with a barely understandable russian accent :lol:

im currently getting roughly 3 hours of sleep :hyper: fun fun

tomorrow is freshman friday and im a bit afraid that ill be marked as one as im super short compared to the trees that walk around here and ive been asked about 10 times...

to those that say school is fun, yeah i guess it would be, but im not feeling it at all hehehe

i wouldnt mind 80hrs of work depending on what it is to be honest itd be a hella lot more stimulating than sitting in a chair all day just doing hw or classwork

did i also mention im getting braces as a junior?? can you say Phail? and im pretty pissed off about it too, o so very much so since ive been promised id get them soon as there was a problem, that was 9th grade, and now prolly whatever chance i had at not being the wierd junior with braces is about 3 stories out a window.

schools SOO much fun

actually josh we are doing algebra reviews at the moment and id say this guy beats my original teacher by a ton, even with a barely understandable russian accent :lol:

tomorrow is freshman friday and im a bit afraid that ill be marked as one as im super short compared to the trees that walk around here and ive been asked about 10 times...

to those that say school is fun, yeah i guess it would be, but im not feeling it at all hehehe

i wouldnt mind 80hrs of work depending on what it is to be honest itd be a hella lot more stimulating than sitting in a chair all day just doing hw or classwork

did i also mention im getting braces as a junior?? can you say Phail? and im pretty pissed off about it too, o so very much so since ive been promised id get them soon as there was a problem, that was 9th grade, and now prolly whatever chance i had at not being the wierd junior with braces is about 3 stories out a window.

schools SOO much fun

Maybe you've taken on more then your brain can handle?

I always found going back to college the hardest bit after a large break. My brain had mostly turned to mush from playing too many video games and not doing ANY reading. In fact at times I don't think I even wrote my name and in fact even now the only times I actually write is when I am signing something. Everything else is typed out... How weird.

Physics is still awesome, one topic I didn't particularly enjoy at the time was force vectors and say having 3 ropes pulling working out the direction and the force and the angle etc but after some time I enjoyed it. Particle physics was so enjoyable for me, I loved every minute of it. Things like excitation, my eyes lit up. Bu dum chhhhh

schools SOO much fun

i wish i did but i can handle it if im not on this website or facebook, sociality comes on the weekend and even then pffght but i have an adult and 1 freshman who want to hit with me and possibly three more people :/ im not even that great lol

I always found going back to college the hardest bit after a large break. My brain had mostly turned to mush from playing too many video games and not doing ANY reading. In fact at times I don't think I even wrote my name and in fact even now the only times I actually write is when I am signing something. Everything else is typed out... How weird.

Physics is still awesome, one topic I didn't particularly enjoy at the time was force vectors and say having 3 ropes pulling working out the direction and the force and the angle etc but after some time I enjoyed it. Particle physics was so enjoyable for me, I loved every minute of it. Things like excitation, my eyes lit up. Bu dum chhhhh

well i wouldnt mind physcs but i fail at algebra and he makes me come up to the board with his russian accent and makes me do the algebra problems in front of everyone im surprised i havent died yet. and i have a test tomorrow about it :X

schools SOO much fun

i wish i did but i can handle it if im not on this website or facebook, sociality comes on the weekend and even then pffght but i have an adult and 1 freshman who want to hit with me and possibly three more people :/ im not even that great lol

well i wouldnt mind physcs but i fail at algebra and he makes me come up to the board with his russian accent and makes me do the algebra problems in front of everyone im surprised i havent died yet. and i have a test tomorrow about it :X

Algebra is easy :p, Circular shapes are where I get confused, Cylinders and such.

schools SOO much fun

Algebra is easy :p, Circular shapes are where I get confused, Cylinders and such.

i hate hate hate algebra if it was a person id shove it out a 10 story window....

anyway i survived 2nd week of school and physics is getting better, i sorta kinda bombed my calc quiz so idk what might happen... now that we are actually learning calculus its easy so far...

Most reactions

Back