**Question of the week** | Do you like how your aquascape looks?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Do you like how your aquascape looks?

• Yes, wouldn’t change it

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No, I would want to change it

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Indecisive

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • It’s OK...

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
We all love our aquascapes... or do we? This is a thread to discuss if you like your aquascape, and if not, what you would do to make it better!

*This is not a contest, but feel free to upload pictures of your aquascapes*

I’m not happy with mine at all really it’s very shallow scaped nothing taller than 6inches
Really after some good bits of spider wood or even some nice branch that just give more depth really

For me, it very much depends on what tank you're talking about. The tank I baby, I love. Then there are 2-3 others that I like, and 1 that desperately needs a revamp.

We all love our aquascapes... or do we? This is a thread to discuss if you like your aquascape, and if not, what you would do to make it better!

*This is not a contest, but feel free to upload pictures of your aquascapes*
I think my biggest thing is plant life. I would love to add way more plants and a carpet (I have a thread about this, go check it out if you have good info on how to grow a carpet).

I will be splurging soon and getting a $250 36g TopFin aquarium with a stand! I am so excited! I am going to really try and make it the best I can for my babies.

mine is very trashy cos all the plants died
getting manzanita in a while with some other wood

I would love to see some pictures of your guy’s scapes! :fish:

I'm mostly pleased with my planted tanks, although there are a couple that need a bit of a rework and a couple more that I'm willing to scrap and start again with.

I don't always go into these things with a vision in mind and the tank evolves into whatever form the plants, and often times the fish, will allow.

I remember one tank where I spent hours getting the plants just right, the wood in just the right places and everything looking great... And the tank was fine until I put fish in. The next morning the tank was rather different, so I had to think again.

I'm currently less concerned about pretty tanks, which is a good thing as I'm watching a group of mollies roughly pecking away at their limnophila aromatica. But as long as the tank is healthy I'm OK with a little bit of vandalism.

Most reactions

Back