Question about blue lobsters and other fish.

Christina88

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question. I really love blue lobsters cause they are very pretty but I don't know much about them. So I wanted to talk to yall before getting one. You see I have two fish tanks one is a 36 gallon and the other is a 10 gallon. In the 36 gallon I have 1 big Dalmatian molly, 2 little dalmatian mollies, two baby dalmatian mollies, a tiger algae eater and lots of Snails. In the 10 gallon is one big dalmatian molly and lots of snails. I had to move the molly from the 36 gallon to the smaller one cause after my Male dead she got mean to the other mollies. I do water changes once every two weeks. I was wondering if I could put a blue lobster in the 10 gallon and would it eat the other tank mates or is the 10 gallon to small? Pictures of the tanks I have

Attachments

• 20201016_095343.jpg
    20201016_095343.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 20200928_170655.jpg
    20200928_170655.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 47
Freshwater crayfish should not be kept in tanks with fish because the crayfish are nocturnal and eat the fish when they are asleep. Crayfish also eat live plants and can climb out of the tank if conditions are not good. They are territorial and big males will kill others that are in the tank.

Freshwater crayfish should not be kept in tanks with fish because the crayfish are nocturnal and eat the fish when they are asleep. Crayfish also eat live plants and can climb out of the tank if conditions are not good. They are territorial and big males will kill others that are in the tank.
Oh ok thanks for the information

Most reactions

Back