Pup pools

Alice B

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Cicifront_wchavo.JPG
if bees get in the pool well some of my dogs eat bees. If a toad gets in he's in trouble from camelo. I put it up in august, had to when the peach tree and the dogs and the giardia had an expensive collision because they drink out of the pool. Hard to keep it clean with 4 of them. Cici - dog on right, well she is my pool dog and I have to fence her out of the pond area to keep her out of the pond.

LOL, your dogs are as nuts as a friend's dog that eats super hot chillis and doesn't break a sweat. :)

Mmm bees, they give me a buzz when I eat them :)

When I lived Florida I built a pool for my black lab out of a shallow pickup truck bed topper someone was trashing. He loved it and quit digging holes in the yard to get to cooler soil to lay in.

that's why I got my first pool. Now though Cici is 11, and she really prefers air conditioning, Camelo is 13, he just drinks out of the pool, Bravo, the dog on left in the pic is gone now, and Teddy won't touch water with anything but his tongue. Wulfwarro would rather have AC and a lap if he can con one.

Most reactions

Back