Protien Skimmer

Baldpoodle

Reaction score
I am looking up buying a protien skimmer and I aint got a clue which one to get.

There are cheap ones and expensive ones!!!all I want is one that will do the job my tank needs doing.I have a 35 gallon tank so please advise.

cheers

For a 35 gal almost any skimmer would suffice. You really only have problems with the cheaper ones on larger tanks. If you think you may want to upgrade tanks in the future though it is going to be cheaper to buy a larger, better skimmer now. Personally I like the coralife units for "the best bang for the buck"

I would recommend getting one from either Aquamedic or Deltec, you cant go wrong with a German Skimmer IMO

:good: :good:

It is unlikly the starfish that killed your clowns

What are your tank readings?

How is your other livestock ?
:good:

My tank readings are fine and so are all my other fish.

Good Choice IMO :good:

Make sure you tighten the Nut that connects the Elbow Pipe to the skimmer body (dont ask how I found out about it :shout: )

Good Choice IMO :good:

Make sure you tighten the Nut that connects the Elbow Pipe to the skimmer body (dont ask how I found out about it :shout: )
[/quote]

erm I found out what you mean about the elbow...I heard a trickling sound and I shat me pants when I saw the water going down the back of my tank .
All sorted now lol

Most reactions

Back