Problems posting… cookies required???

Magnum Man

Supporting Member
Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
I haven’t changed anything lately, yet I’m intermittently having problems posting & attaching pictures when it happens, I get an “oops” notice… if attaching a picture, it says something about cookies where the attachment goes???

Last edited:
This has happened only on my phone, and only from home, but I end up losing my post, and it’s happened a dozen times over the last several days… could it be weak signal, service being performed on the site, or are we supposed to start paying the administration and moderators in cookies… if so, what is the preferred currency??? Chocolate chip ok???

Last edited:
10 minutes later, I was able to post with pictures again???
Next time it happens, I’ll take a screenshot, and post it, when it lets me…

A screenshot would help. I can't think of anything that we've changed recently that would cause this.

I’m at home on my phone, trying a reply with a picture, just to see if it’s working… appears to be working right now… if I run into it again, I’ll do a screenshot, then post it later, when I can
IMG_5259.jpeg

I store no cookies nor history on my PC and the site works fine for me mostly. I delete anything sites put on my box during a visit as soon as I close the windows for that site (I do not do tabbed browsing. (I use a new window for every site.) If I have aproblem, I know it isn't me but something in the site coding. Let's bear in mind that code is not static, it gets changed and upgraded (that is what they call it) regularly. I wish developers believed, "If if ain't broke, don't fix it,"

edited for typos

Last edited:
Having problems… testing
IMG_5234.jpeg

It’s happening again this morning… may be due to signal strength… we’re having storms
IMG_5385.png

Issues again this morning, lower signal strength again
IMG_5515.png
IMG_5514.png

Most reactions

Back