Pretty Betta I Found On Deviantart

hollyp0p

Fish Herder
Reaction score
betta_by_runningthroughrain.jpg

now that is a stunning VT :drool:

I know this is why our VT publicity needs to kick off.....if I saw that guy in a shop there's no way i'd be able to say no ;)

The_Long_Awaited_____by_Schizorabic.jpg

hows that for a VT???

This is why I believe people should go back and invest time developing VT's colours too!!

i had the opertunity to get a stunning black-purple marbled VT, he was a big stocky and virile fish, and it was between him and a caramel boy with a green wash thru his somewhat taty fins(i somehow convinced myself the taty fins ment he was a CT). he died within a few days of a columaris infection. that store has a no refunds policy "FISH SOLD AS SEEN. NO GARUNETEES" i went back to see if they still had the marble, but he was gone

i had the opertunity to get a stunning black-purple marbled VT, he was a big stocky and virile fish, and it was between him and a caramel boy with a green wash thru his somewhat taty fins(i somehow convinced myself the taty fins ment he was a CT). he died within a few days of a columaris infection. that store has a no refunds policy "FISH SOLD AS SEEN. NO GARUNETEES" i went back to see if they still had the marble, but he was gone
awww thats such a shame!!!!
columnaris is so annoying, it's what my tank had....Odin only got secondary finrot though, only 2 fish had proper lumps on mouths....but it brought about so much hassle!
Hence why Odin's on detox now.
I'll try find pic of the first betta I wanted but the store wouldn't hold him for me til I could get him a week or so later :(

ahh ....

DSC00061.jpg

pink marble VT

Most reactions

Back