Pregnant Molly... Help? I Don't Know What To Do!

TheSims3Dude

Fish Addict
Reaction score
My molly is really squared off, she also has the white tube near her anal fin, she's hiding near the heater and won't move very much.... I kept putting her in the trap cuz she kept being like this for at least 2-3 days, the problem is I wanna save the babies but she's not having them! Everytime I think she is, I put her in the trap, (to save the babies) but all she does is contract with the tube (birthing tube I guess) and poop alot, she doesn't move alot either... I've got no idea what to do, any suggestions?

EDIT: Sorry the picture isn't of greatest quality, but you get what she looks like at least :)

Attachments

• Fish__1.jpg
    Fish__1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 21
Hi there Sims3Dude. That female is close but not imminent for delivery. She is a few days away in my first estimation. This is a female at what looks like the same stage to me. IMO she is at about the same stage judging by her shape.

MomNEm1024.jpg

I never go by size but instead judge by shape. A young female will deliver before she gets to this shape but a mature female that is ready to actually deliver in the next day will take on this shape. This picture was day 41 for this female and she delivered on day 42.

Mom41_1024.jpg

I hope you can pick up on the difference that I am seeing in these pictures. It is the same female at different stages of the same pregnancy. She actually delivered on day 42 before I could get any pictures. To me the flattening of her belly and the extreme size are a dead give away.

Yupp! I see the difference in them! Thanks! Hopefully she will have them soon!

Oh, ok, lol, that was gonna be my next question. Wow! Your really good at this! Again, thank you so much! Your such a huge help! :)

Most reactions

Back