Posting Pictures

Murray

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
how come on the other forums u can post pictures directly from your computer and attatch them to your post without having to host them first but not on the old world cichlid forum, i have some great pictures of my kribs i want to put on the picture part thats pinned at the top but i cant put them directly in my post.

Perhaps I read your post wrong, but to add pics upload them to a site like photo bucket, copy the IMG tag and paste that in your post, voila picture is added.

Yep dthoffsett you did.

I've noticed the same thing myself, in some forums you can post pictures straight from your hard drive, like in the Emergency section and in others, like this one you can't.

I've asked the same question myself, as it's easier just to post straight from your hard drive but never received a reply on my question either, just got told to use photobucket.

It's a simple matter of practicality - Picture uploads are limited to sections where they are neccessary like the emergency forum. Files uploaded in this manner take up board space and if allowed everywhere - would cause problems for the site as a whole - sorry.

Most reactions

Back