Post Your Jokes On Here

Judgejudy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Post your jokes on here. No bad or rude jokes aloud. :good:

- why did the dinosaur cross the road?
- necause chickens werent around then.

Can we do, yo momma jokes like-

Yo momma's so fat every time she takes a step she measures on the richter scale.

Yo momma's so fat she sinks in the dead sea!

Yo momma's so fat when she takes a cruise the whales come out of the ocean and sing "we-are-fam-ily"

Yo momma's so stupid she tried to kill a bird by throwing it off a cliff...

What do ya think? I made the first two up myself. :)

Can we do, yo momma jokes like-

Yo momma's so fat every time she takes a step she measures on the richter scale.

Yo momma's so fat she sinks in the dead sea!

Yo momma's so fat when she takes a cruise the whales come out of the ocean and sing "we-are-fam-ily"

Yo momma's so stupid she tried to kill a bird by throwing it off a cliff...

What do ya think? I made the first two up myself. :)

By the way, these are mearly for humour, nothing more and nothing less. Please, these jokes were directed at nobody and therefore should offend nobody.

What did the zen master ask for at the hotdog stand?

One with everything.

Four fonts walk into a bar the barman says ''Oi - get out! We don't want your type in here'' :shifty:

Don't worry, I didn't make this joke :crazy:

some one threw a block of cheese at me the other day...I thought 'that's mature'.

Oh yeah! I'm bringing the Blond joke.

How do you know when a Blond used your computer?

The whiteout on the screen.

I know it's a joke but the excess fat would make you float better in the dead sea :lol:

Also

An overweight blonde consulted her doctor for advice. The doctor advised that she run ten miles a day for thirty days. This, he promised, would help her lose as many as twenty pounds.

The blonde followed the doctor's advice, and, after thirty days, she was pleased to find that she had indeed lost the pesky twenty pounds. She phoned the doctor and thanked him for the wonderful advice which produced such effective results.

At the end of the conversation, however, she asked one last question: "How do I get home, since I am now 300 miles away?"

Q: Do you know why the blonde got fired from the M&M factory?
A: For throwing out the W's

Bae

Most reactions

Back