Post Pics Of Your Bettas Want To See Whats Out There As I Want One

He's gorgeous.....had one very similar in colour and we called him Breeze.

Thank you all for the compliments and the suggestion for giving him a name... I have only had him for about four weeks.... if he makes it another four weeks I may consider giving him a name.

My first Betta, Sweeney (RIP), a red butterfly Roundtail. He choked to death on brine shrimp near 3 months ago. Still miss the feisty little nugget.
IMG001-edited2.jpg

IMG014-1.jpg

Next was Leroidesanimaux (Leroy for short). He's a Crowntail, though I don't know the exact color term. Maybe bi-color. I just call him red-and-blue-with-a-touch-of-purple, lol
IMG008.jpg

IMG007.jpg

Ed Gein (RIP) came to me by way of a friend of my sister's, who didn't want him anymore. Ed Gein died a couple months before Sweeney, of old age I'm thinking. He was a dark blue Veiltail, but I found when I took pictures, his color would show up different in the photos, regardless of if I used flash or not.
IMG056.jpg

IMG065.jpg

Sudoku is a Plakat (somebody here once referred to him as a pastel, but I have no clue what pastels are, aside from being a color or color pattern)
IMG082-1.jpg

IMG087.jpg

IMG007.jpg

My first girl was Monashee, a Doubletail.
Toonie.jpg

IMG003.jpg

Paprika is an older, LARGER girl, and I gave her that name to give her some personality pizzazz. She's quite dull, and I'm just waiting to see if she can regain some sparkle to her scales or not.
IMG083.jpg

IMG005.jpg

This one doesn't quite have a name yet. I want something cute, but the right name hasn't quite jumped out yet. She's a feisty one, though. Makes sure she gets more than her fair share of the food, and she won't back down from a fight. She won't even acknowledge the fight, just bully past and grab the food, lol. The first time I tried to see if anyone would leap for pellets stuck to my finger, I KNEW she would be the first one to jump. And she was. Then the others caught on.
IMG010.jpg

Wow.....Aussie Dog you've got some great Bettas :good:

Why haven't you been on sooner to show them off :p

oo er! Right then..

My beautiful Tequilla
Untitled.jpg

Teqs taken by Netty
DSCF9382.jpg

Bunsen
Bunsen.jpg

Bunsen1.jpg

Cambo
cambie-1.jpg

cambo-2.jpg

Zippy
zip-1.jpg

zip1.jpg

Cambos sister
cambosis.jpg

Teqs sister on the left, bronze girl on the right
2-1.jpg

Another of Teqs sis taken by Bronzecat
Teqssister-1.jpg

Cambos sis left, Zipps sister right
girls.jpg

girl1.jpg

zipsis2.jpg

Hi

Absolutely gorgeous fish!!

Here is a pic of my very first Betta, He's called Aslan

kittensandfish117.jpg

Attachments

• Aslan_profile.jpg
    Aslan_profile.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 44
fishyang020-1.jpg

fishyang014.jpg

this is Yang, my favorite of my bettas, I bought him at work when we got our shipment in, at first glance( and help of the blue water) He looked completely black with a bit of white, but now you I see his true colors. He is such a show off too, he never stops flaring. Hes very easy to photograph!

very nice keep em coming people

Everybody, NICE! And I really can't think of another fish that has more wider range of personalities other than the betta.... :)

Most reactions

Back