Poor Piggies! :(

Aveena

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Dunno if you guys know about this.
But have you seen this?!!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=129658180403772

:eek: its shocking..
there is no way i would let any of my piggies get like that!
and i feel sorry for this lot. :(

just another person exploiting a animal who cant defend itself nothing new i dont get shocked by these that often anymore because it happens so much just be grateful the rspca is there and have saved thousands of animals it will only be a matter of time before they get him too

ash

edit: before people start thinking im a heartless git instead of going awww nooo i feel bad for the animals very bad indeed its disgusting just the pictures are the same as all the other neglect cases horrendous indeed

Thats utterly disgusting! Im shocked at what some people put there pets through. Why have them, if you cant treat them properly.

Thats utterly disgusting! Im shocked at what some people put there pets through. Why have them, if you cant treat them properly.

i think he breeds them and sells them on but whoever buys from a breeder and does not look at how the animals are kept are not the greatest minded people...maybe nieve is a good word?

ash

well........... I dont know what to say :sad:
as some of you know I love piggys and that breaks my heart. Even if he didnt want to visit the vets he could treat the skin conditions etc at home really cheaply, I didnt want to beleive it at first but the conditions the person claims they are kept in are a sure way to cause these skin problems and over crouding will not help. The diet alone could kill them in the end its such a shame

scot

Totally disgusted. Spoken to the RSPCA just now, not really sure what else there is to do from another city. If I lived nearby i'd be at his door with a battering ram and hundreds of pet carriers.

The rabbits look very sick there too

Well, apparently it's an old, resolved issue. The RSPCA was pretty P'd off with me for ringing about it when the inspector rung me back today. They said they've been to his property with DEFRA, their own vet and private vets and that there are currently no issues.

I feel a bit of a wally for going in guns blazing now, haha. Don't trust everything you read I guess :fun:

no issues - what they means he is ticking the boxes against legislation, and not that he is providing what WE all feel is adequate

defra cant do anything anyway they only deal with agricultural animals and stuff I think

scot :)

Most reactions

Back