pleco dying

xamdarb

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
so im pretty sure my pleco is going to be dead tomorrow morning when i get up he is super non active and he is only like 5 days old so i am thinking its was sick before i got it the water temp was extremly high though 82 at the highest so that migh be why oh well that sucks

have you tried to save him, or have you just given in, if the temp is high have you tried to lower it, are all the stats normal? if he is still alive isnt it worth trying to save him, instead of just goin oh well its just a fish :dunno:

How u get ur fish to die in the first place. Man my water over on my 20g have been on 82 almost all the time due to room temperature. And my pleco there r fine even during out break of ich when my clown loach brought in I raise the temperature to like 90 or so and he still seems attive. Pleco r one of the hardiest fish I know to get it kill u must be have alot of the water problem instead of temperature. :rip: little pleco

xamdarb said:
so im pretty sure my pleco is going to be dead tomorrow morning when i get up he is super non active and he is only like 5 days old so i am thinking its was sick before i got it the water temp was extremly high though 82 at the highest so that migh be why oh well that sucks
[snapback]888689[/snapback]​

I hope you tried to do something to save this poor fish.

he was sick at the paet store i went there and all the plecos from the tank i got were dead the guy said they broke out in deseize not sure what it was though

xamdarb said:
he was sick at the paet store i went there and all the plecos from the tank i got were dead the guy said they broke out in deseize not sure what it was though
[snapback]889350[/snapback]​

so why did you buy a poorly fish in the first place, and any decent fish shop wouldnt sell an ill or dying fish,

there something wrong with this topic it smells fishy (pardon the pun)

Most reactions

Back