Plec

joanne1985

Reaction score
while i am sat at the PC my plec as come flyinh up ti surface and back down really fast i never seen him do this before and am worried. also i need help with preg guppy, she is due soon i think her black spot is they but she has a clear bit after it more clear than black i dont know what this is i can try and take a pic but you will need to talk me throught setting it on here.

come on i need help

plecs do it from time to time - If it is a regular thing increase the surface agitation to get more oxygen into the water ;)

as for the guppy... I dont know :) post another question but over in the livebearers section ;)

That's normal behavior for a plec, I have a common that has broken the plastic tank lid twice, and have seen him smack the support bar.

As far as posting pics, go to http://imageshack.us/ and download your pics. Copy & paste the top link into your reply, and the pic shows up.

My Pitbull plec does this from time to time, dont think its anytning to worry about. Just check your water stats if it carries on doing it constantly though!

Most reactions

Back