Please, Need Help Urgently!

Peddles

Reaction score
Hi, I'm very new to all af this....I've got silver dollars, guramies, 'catfish', angles and one 'clown' fish (sorry, I don't know all the fancy names yet). One of my silver dollars developed a fungal infection, white, woolly patches. So the fish shop gave me Protozin to use....but I had to halve the dose , because of my clownfish. I had to use it on day 1,2,3 and 6. It worked well BUT, on day 5 new fungal patches developed on my silver dollar....I gave the last dose on day 6, but what must I do regarding the new fungal patches (the old ones have gone). Can I start the treatment cycle again???I don't want to overdose...and cause further damage, to the other fish? Please, help...I'm very worried.

Hi, I'm very new to all af this....I've got silver dollars, guramies, 'catfish', angles and one 'clown' fish (sorry, I don't know all the fancy names yet). One of my silver dollars developed a fungal infection, white, woolly patches. So the fish shop gave me Protozin to use....but I had to halve the dose , because of my clownfish. I had to use it on day 1,2,3 and 6. It worked well BUT, on day 5 new fungal patches developed on my silver dollar....I gave the last dose on day 6, but what must I do regarding the new fungal patches (the old ones have gone). Can I start the treatment cycle again???I don't want to overdose...and cause further damage, to the other fish? Please, help...I'm very worried.

You should post this in the emergency section...

http://www.fishforums.net/Tropical-Fish-Emergencies-f2.html

Most reactions

Back