Please Meet Ember :)

bluemoon11

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Please meet my halfmoon boy, Ember
smile.png
He is a much darker red than picture shows.

Heater died a few days ago, awaiting new one!! Lamp overhead keeping temp steady at the moment!! Hopefully will come in the post today!!

Got this little man last week after cycling for nearly 7 weeks!! Was cycled for a while before I found him!!

Living in complete harmony with 3 yamato shrimps that I bought yesterday
smile.png

Ordered some peliccia (sp.) and some massimo moss balls yesterday. Are there anymore live plants you can suggest for a 20L tank?? Will be lit with blue LED when they arrive (still deciding scape) It has been set up with the stickers, ornament etc that came with tank!! Planning charcoal pipes for shrimp (thinking about a few more)

Any reccomendations??
smile.png

Picture didnt attatch x

Attachments

• ember.jpg
    ember.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 53
Aww, he is a beauty!
As for live plants, anubias always seem to go down well with my guys- they can hide and play in it, as well as rest on it :good:

Aww, he is a beauty!
As for live plants, anubias always seem to go down well with my guys- they can hide and play in it, as well as rest on it :good:

Thank you :) got some cabomba and elodea for back at pets at home. Will order some Anubis online :)

Had to bring home another betta today, he is lilac and blue. Gorgeous!! All his friends were close to death!! Xxx

Most reactions

Back