Plants Wanted

Gun

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey guys

Does anyone have any spare plants for sale?

I'm mainly after floating plants and short 'grass/moss like' plants for guppy fry, but will consider anything really. :)

Kev

i've got some amazon frogbit plants - lots actually -they range from new shoots to large fully grown 2-3" (diameter) plants - the roots on the largest are now approx 5-6" long (could be longer)
i wouldn't be able to post til next week sometime

i use them for my guppy, platty, limia and minnow fry

10 floating plants (including 2 of the large ones , and the rest from 1" diameter - no tiny new shoots would be sent) for £5 including postage

cheers Sarah xx

EDIT - no copper treatment used in any tanks as most tanks have shrimp in - plants are fed with tetra plantamin

my little rena 30 litre tank has no clear surface area in it anymore so hubby says i gotta get rid of some of the plants also the others are getting a bit too well covered with the frogbit

PICS ADDED as per request

1641.jpg

1639.jpg

1637.jpg

posted your frogbit :) got a few more lots if someone else wants some

Hi Sarah,

Just letting you know the plants arrived this morning.......they arrived all lush and green :good: :thanks: Finbar (the Siamese Fighter) couldn't wait to jump into the roots and was nestled and asleep before I'd finished putting the plants in LOL

Leanne

Most reactions

Back