Plants (nottingham)

Ill take a portion of Riccia please mate, Ill fire the cash over and drop you a PM when I've done it. Ill give the crypts a miss this time, gonna try get a different strain of them :good:

I'll take whatever riccia you have left after Nathan. Let me know how much you have and how much you want for it.

ONLY straight vallis and a few crypts left now guys !!! (although this will change in a month or so ! LOL)

LOADS of Vallis, just noticed the cherry shrimp tank is packed.... SHRIMP AVAILABLE TOO !!!!!!

I will have some Crypts and Vallis, if you have some left Rooster?

how much for the shrimp?

60p each...

And for postage? Maybe we should move this to pm or a classified thread, :)

Postage IS the sticking point... in the past buyers have taken the mick a little, so now I would prefer collection (or delivery if local) or you could send ME some packaging ?????

Ah, I live too far away :(

Most people charge about £5 - £7 for postage?

THAT is the sticking point... some folk say "I only wanted 5... " and don't want to pay the postage, but you cant put these things in an envelope ! so I would have to go out and BUY packaging - maybe heat packs AND pay premium postage to ensure next day delivery - thats why I gave up advertising on the forums, people take the urine :-(

For some reason I can't seem to send you a Pm Rooster. Would you be able to Pm me your Paypal details and the price you want for them?

For some reason I can't seem to send you a Pm Rooster. Would you be able to Pm me your Paypal details and the price you want for them?

you need to post 10 posts on the forum to use the PM system (its to stop spammers i think) ... talk to a mod im sure they'll make it so you can =]

Most reactions

Back