Pink, Purple, Ivory And Blue Apple Snails For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipsydoodlenoodle

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Livestock: Baby apple snails - I have Purple with dark foot, Pink with white foot, Ivory with white foot, and a couple of Blue with dark foot
Quantity for sale: lots
Reason for Sale: too many
Delivery or Collection: Collection only (at the moment) - I think it's a bit cold for delivery (plus I'd need advice at delivery :))
Sales price: £1 each
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: below

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Ivory and pinks

Blue and pinks

Purples and pinks (the photo doesn't show them too well but the two big ones at the front are purples) the other 3 are pinks.

I'll try and get some better photos too :)

Livestock: Baby apple snails - I have Purple with dark foot, Pink with white foot, Ivory with white foot, and a couple of Blue with dark foot
Quantity for sale: lots
Reason for Sale: too many
Delivery or Collection: Collection only (at the moment) - I think it's a bit cold for delivery (plus I'd need advice at delivery :))
Sales price: £1 each
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: below
hi i would like some purple but would have to be sent

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Ivory and pinks

Blue and pinks

Purples and pinks (the photo doesn't show them too well but the two big ones at the front are purples) the other 3 are pinks.

I'll try and get some better photos too :)

Those purple ones are rather pretty. Whereabouts in Newcastle are you?

Walker, NE6.

Oh wow, they are beautiful. Shame you don't post.

Wish u could post would have lots

hi i would like some purple could you send please

It's collection only at the moment with the cold weather sorry.
are you sure you will not send me some purples

I'll look into it, but I'm worried it would be a bit cold for them all :(

Put them in plastic boxes wrap it in bubble wrap and u could put it in a large envelope

I'd also be interested in some if you were willing to post.

Given that these little guys can survive a fair amount of time out of water, I wouldn't be overly worried about them dying in the post as long as you wrap them in bubble wrap and send them first class.

do you still have purple and pinks for sale? could you send your postcode please i'm in south shields.
cheers
david

can i have 3 please? 1 purple, 1 pink n 1 blue. would be able to pick up tomorrow or wednesday. cash on collection? plz pm me your details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back