Pictures Of New (additions)

Snake42490

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey guys.. I have had my new bettas for 1 week now!! yay!! haha.. and of course i have not boiled any of them yet.. i know you should be impressed anyway.. my gf renamed the new one.. the old ones name was snagglepus.. the new ones name is snagglepussy... I better keep this one alive not sure what would happen to the name after that haha.

IMG_3992.jpg

IMG_3990.jpg

IMG_3989.jpg

What nice Betta's especially like the 1st picture but is the green one fins meant to be so torn? I have nearly the same as your green one.

good question i have no idea.. My other one was like that so im assuming so? Maybe someone else could answer that. I find it so interesting the difference in personalities. My last one would come up and eat out of my hand and what not.. this one has like some attitude with me haha.. both unique fish.

What nice Betta's especially like the 1st picture but is the green one fins meant to be so torn?

Erm, am I missing something? Surely he's a crown tail? And a very handsome one to boot.
yeah his fins are not torn, crown tails (CT) have fin extensions
this is my Comet, he's a crown tail too.
PA290103.jpg
see, he has the same sort of ragged effect to his fins and i assure you, he's not torn!
PA290131.jpg
Here, Where he is flaring you can see more clearly that its not damage, its meant to look like that.

he's lovely by the way, :drool: whats his name? and your girl is a real stunner too. :wub: lovely colours on both of them :good:

very nice CT nice colours on him

good luck with them both mate

What nice Betta's especially like the 1st picture but is the green one fins meant to be so torn?

Erm, am I missing something? Surely he's a crown tail? And a very handsome one to boot.
yeah his fins are not torn, crown tails (CT) have fin extensions
this is my Comet, he's a crown tail too.
PA290103.jpg
see, he has the same sort of ragged effect to his fins and i assure you, he's not torn!
PA290131.jpg
Here, Where he is flaring you can see more clearly that its not damage, its meant to look like that.

he's lovely by the way, :drool: whats his name? and your girl is a real stunner too. :wub: lovely colours on both of them :good:

Ok i didnt know if it was a VT or a CT i just thought because i have one like it but it is a VT and i thought the fins were torn. Thanks for saying my mistake :good:

Hey guys.. I have had my new bettas for 1 week now!! yay!! haha.. and of course i have not boiled any of them yet.. i know you should be impressed anyway.. my gf renamed the new one.. the old ones name was snagglepus.. the new ones name is snagglepussy... I better keep this one alive not sure what would happen to the name after that haha.

IMG_3992.jpg

IMG_3990.jpg

IMG_3989.jpg

Hi Snake!

First fish looks OK still young! :good:
But... that second fish of yours doesn't look too healthy if you ask me! :blink:
Very skinny and the torned fins suggest he's been in a few fights during his days too! :shifty:
He's a Crowntail alright, not the bestlooking I've seen though, probably quite old!
Maybe you can feed him to strengthen him a bit, but I have a feeling he wont last long! :rolleyes:
Hope I'm wrong! :blush:

Thaifighter

Most reactions

Back