Picture Contest

Loko17

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Yes everybody this is the second picture contest. Rules are the same as before, if you didnt see the first one look on the second page at the bottum and find the other picture contest. This contests theme will be combtail. 15 entrys just like before. Enter away.

Ugh. the last one wasnt even that successful. now you make another one that is barely different from a VT.

:blink: Uhh, why don't you just to a picture gallery-type-thing for any kind of bettas? :nod:

:blink: Uhh, why don't you just to a picture gallery-type-thing for any kind of bettas? :nod:

Thank you. There were these contests a long time ago. But nooooo Loko has to make a topic or post for EVERYTHING that comes to his mind when a lot of people really dont even care :angry:

DSCF1178.jpg

ECHO

You said he wasnt a ct so can he be in this section? I warn you he gets quite feisty when he is cross :crazy:

If no one else enters he can win :hyper: :hyper:

Wisperian, why are you being so mean to Loko? Juust chill if you don't like the photo contest then just ignore it. How about that? :/

Jesus guys, dont have a coniption because some people like to have fun. So what if its not succesful, its still fun to do, you dont have to enter.

Good gosh.. If you don't like the photo contest don't enter.. Some people do, and if you don't then ignore it.. It's not that hard.... It would have been simple for a betta gallery though. Why don't we just do one of those?

Heeeeey whats with all the negativity? :no: If I had a combtail, I would show him off. :lol: Goodluck guys, whether this is successful or not...doesn't really matter cause we get to show off our fish!! :D

Good gosh.. If you don't like the photo contest don't enter.. Some people do, and if you don't then ignore it.. It's not that hard.... It would have been simple for a betta gallery though. Why don't we just do one of those?

because we do have one -___- or did or w.e just look through the old posts.

Most reactions

Back