Pics Of The Girls

JustKia

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Inky (Just got herself evicted back to the community tank after she attacked Dinky - again)

Pinky

Dinky (She really didn't want to be part of the photoshoot LOL)

Fizzy

Whizzy (in one connecting tube - swimming against the filter flow, and Inky trying to get in the shot too)

Dizzy (Both Dizzy and Dinky get those stripes, one second they are there and then they are gone and they have a silver/blue body instead)

Full Tank Shot

those are only stress stripes might keep showing them occassionally :)
but if they're going they're settling in

Very nice fish and tanks you have there, I love the design of them! may get one someday :shifty:

That tank is really great, never seen one like it round here, what is thebrand? Your girls look great too!

There is no brand on it.
The only other places I've seen them is tectropics (£209) and aquatics-online (£265) and the odd one here and there that crops up on ebay.

I don't know if they come with a condensation tray when brand new but they really need one (well two technically LOL). I've ordered a couple from ebay - they are a little large but I figured should be easy enough to cut to size.

wow thats some amazing girls. Im loving the tank too. How did you get a tank that is conected by the swim through tubes ?

Amanda

Sorry for the late reply Amanda.
The tank is made like that - with the connecting tubes.
You can also get one that is 3 hex tanks with connecting tubes but they are really expensive unless you find someone getting rid of one.
My post above yours says where I've seen them.
I just happened to get lucky on ebay with finding this one =)

your tank is amazing!!!! Not seen one like that before.

Pinky and Fizzy are gorg. great pics too

Missed this one, Love the way it is set up.
Thought about having one of those tanks in the past, but never bought one. Looks perfect for females to explore.

Most reactions

Back