Picking up a bunch of dwarf livebearers

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
This coming Monday, I'll be picking up a group of teddy tigers (Neoheterandria elegans) and Least killifish (Heterandria formosa). The owner wants to get rid of them all. They can join my existing groups of them. The owner gave me a call and asked if I were interested. They have cost him too much work according to him.

The Heterandria formosa Least Killifish is a fish that has always intrigued me . Perhaps you may be prevailed upon to furnish pictures and some commentary on this particular fish . Breeding , brood size , food requirements , aquarium conditions , etc . I know that they are quite small and shy fish and not good community aquarium types but beyond that they are relatively unknown here in their native land .

The Heterandria formosa Least Killifish is a fish that has always intrigued me . Perhaps you may be prevailed upon to furnish pictures and some commentary on this particular fish . Breeding , brood size , food requirements , aquarium conditions , etc . I know that they are quite small and shy fish and not good community aquarium types but beyond that they are relatively unknown here in their native land .
I could do that another time...
I'm a huge fan of very small fish. And I already do have a number of tiny livebearer species at my place.

Most reactions

Back