Phew! What A Night!

ash

Reaction score
well what a strange day yesterday was, first of all i went to my local maidenhead aquatics (love that place) bought a ruby shark and a group of six neon tetras, a 7th was thrown in free as it was too much hassle on a friday afternoon to take one out, i was then given a free plant, and eventually found out i was charged £1.50 for the ruby instead of the advertised £3.50.

so aclimatised and a water change later my tank looked stunning with the new additions, then a guppy gave birth, baby fry everywhere, then watched one of my red claw crabs moult, fantastic to watch, crawled out of the back of the shell leaving a total empty shell behind, legs, eye stalks and all complete,

and finally! i noticed my large amano shrimp was heavily pregnant, she decided to pop last night aswell, i dont think any babies have survived, but im happy enough to think that everything in my tank is doing well enough to grow and breed

Nice one buddy, any chance you took any photo's of the events last night?

nice, i had cherry barbs that gave birth to a few fish, later on my tank went into a huge disfunction, parasties that would lay eggs on a fish then the eggs hatch ble open the scale and the parasite gets in to suk the bblood type of thing got in and killed all the babies and about half the fish....

well what a strange day yesterday was, first of all i went to my local maidenhead aquatics (love that place) bought a ruby shark and a group of six neon tetras, a 7th was thrown in free as it was too much hassle on a friday afternoon to take one out, i was then given a free plant, and eventually found out i was charged £1.50 for the ruby instead of the advertised £3.50.

That is funny... The word MaidenHead , in old english, refers to a womans virginity... Hahahaha! what a name!

well great work on the tank! everything must bo going well for the breeding and growth conditions! keep it up!

Most reactions

Back