Petsmart Deal

Ltygress

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Just caught this on another forum, but wanted to share it.

Petsmart.com has a big sale on 55-G Marineland aquarium kits for $67.49. It's pretty much a "starter kit" so no stand, but comes with:
Aquarium, Hood
Penguin 350 Bio Wheel Power Filter
LED Lighting System
Submersible Heater
Thermometer
Fish Net
Low-Voltage AC Adapter
Rite-Size B Filter Cartridge
TetraMin Tropical Food Sample
AquaSafe Water Conditioner Sample 

The trick is, you have to pick it up at the store. Go to Petsmart.com and look up: "Marineland Biowheel LED Aquarium Kit"

The price for a 55G will say it is $117. But there is red text that says "save an additional $50 by selecting store pickup" or something similar. Click the link next to that which says "Learn More" and THEN go back to your shopping cart using the cart amount shown in the far upper right. It SHOULD have updated to show your 50% discount. So a brand new 55G aquarium and all necessary parts for $67.49 (plus tax).

That's cheaper than even craigslist.

By the way, if your closest stores say out of stock, find out which day they get shipments (mine is Monday). Then check back THAT day.

that is one super deal--the accessories alone are worth that price.  You can order a nice metal 55 gal stand on foster and smith for $75 shipped .  I have one for my 29 gallon tank and it is very sturdy and durable.

Do I need another tank?  For that price I might just get it.  

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=16776

For that price, get it and resell that b***h on craigslist or ebay! I do plan to get two, myself. Three if enough local stores get it!

Petsmart also has the Marineland canister filters 50% off.  I picked up the 220 yesterday for my living room tank - wife will be very pleased with the quieter filter.  

But.. but.. but....

YOU NEED MORE TANKS TOO!

tankyou for posting this deal  
good.gif

All I'm going to say is if you're in Georgia, on the South metro side of Atlanta, THEY'RE ALL MINE! HAHAHAHA!

Anywhere else, y'all can buy them out!

I almost got the Marineland 360 for $99 yesterday. Wasn't sure how good it was compared to others.

hudsona85 said:
I almost got the Marineland 360 for $99 yesterday. Wasn't sure how good it was compared to others.

My sister has one of the Marineland canisters.  She's very happy with it.  

Just ordered two of those aquariums. I'll have to drive up into midtown Atlanta for them, but totally worth it.

Most reactions

Back