• news paper add

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • breeder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Our dog: Rescue

Japanese Bobtails: Breeders
Norwegian Forest Cats: Breeders

The other cats: Rescues and in one instance dumped on our doorstep, another instance (he's now sadly passed on) I found him in a skip as a 10 week old kitten.

So can't really vote as they're a right mix.

3 dogs and 1 cat off the streets, one cat and one dog from a shelter.

I would never get a dog or cat from a breeder or pet store- there are too many in shelters and on the streets. :sad:

rabbits and birds I would get from breeders. But dogs no. I got pheobie off the street

You should consider editing the poll to allow for combinations, or at least put "Other". I have one pet from a breeder (a dog). Several from LPS (the birds), one is a rescue from a society (a cat), another is a rescue from a coworker's neighbor (a dog), one is a rescue from a Pastor's house (a cat). The others (two cats) were found in my backyard, which doesn't really qualify as the streets. So it's a mixed bag from me as well.

llj

Neither. I get kittens from the animal shelter that came in for whatever reason; our dog wandered up to our house. And I don't adopt adult animals or cats.

I got two of my cats from a shelter that was overfull and not able to accept any more so they called me, and one from off the street. My dogs have always come from shelters, tho recently I fostered a Basset Hound that I took from someone that was neglecting her.

2 of my birds are from the pet store. my dog came from the streets I rescued Leesa our bunny and the other rabbits came from a breeder. The fish came from the pet store as well as the toads and my snails where a rescue from someone who could not keep them :hyper:

1 dog from the shelter (Dee'Ogee.. old lab mix)
1 as rescue from a friend who couldn't handle her (bounce.. jack russle/blue heeler mix)
and I found misfit in the woods.. (best guess some sort of newfie/border collie mix)

I couldn't vote since all of my pets come from different places.

All of my hamsters come from petstores. My mouse comes from a petstore. My gerbils came from a friends litter. My fish all come from petstores. My dog came from my aunts, friend. My cats come from my dad's friend (they lived on a farm).

What do you mean you got it off the streets? Did you just walk up to the cat/dog,see if it had a collar and if it didnt take it?

Most reactions

Back