Pets At Home

I wouldn't suggest adding females, they breed like rabbits & you'll soon find your self overstocked.
If P@H won't take them back, then try putting an ad on Gumtree or your local free paper.
In the meantime, can you separate your tank?

I have a molly/platy cross and she's the biggest bully ever. I've had to move my apple snail into my fry tank because she tries to eat it. All the other fish stay away from her and I'll be glad when old age catches up with her. I'll never keep mollies again - pure bred or crossed. I'm just thankful there's only one of her, more and I think I'd be looking at a high death rate.

I know pets@home will take fry off you so if you bag up the mollies and take them back they should take them. Explain the situation and you might get some credit

Good luck :)

hi i buy from pets at home and i ask them if they take fish back they said that they would take them as a last resort if you had no were else to take them but if you take them back befor the 7 day guaranty ends they will exchange them or give you your money back but they will not give you any money for fish you breed your self if you have to take then in :look:

Most reactions

Back