Pete the South American Puffer

4DDM

New Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Points
0
For those that wanted to see pics of Pete in his new tank.
 

Attachments

  • Pete.webp
    Pete.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 104
Peering over a plant pot like an Comanche Chopper.... he is only small but a serious hunter!
 

Attachments

  • Image_07_.webp
    Image_07_.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 125
And his tank
 

Attachments

  • Image_08_.webp
    Image_08_.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 77
No haven't seen him puff up yet!

He is small but dangerous... I pitty the earthworm, snail... anything that he comes across.

He is already starting to recognise me and becoming quite tame. I am going to get some ghost shrimp this weekend... they can clean the tank and double up as food. What snails should I get for him to eat?

Thanks for the comments, photos taken on a Nokia 6260 and are pretty good...
 
Wow! Nice! Trust me though, you don't want to see him puff up, its bad news! K?

I also pity anything my puffers come across!
 
Pretty much any snails will do, just make sure its not a malasian trumpet snail seeing as their shells are too hard and will more than likely break their teeth.

He looks adorable btw! :D Absolutely love his tank as well, I'm sure he'll love you forever for getting him his own tank :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top