Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No fish

• Spouse

• Multiple species

• Total voters
i got a dog and fish right now. i had a gerbil(died of coldness), had a cat(died of some kinda of crystal forming in its intestants :blink: ) had a rabbit(got stollen :grr: ). all that in like 3 years. hoping to get another cat sometime :thumbs:

Dog (had a kitten but she passed away a month after we adopted her to heart failure :-( ) bird, fish >>>>and husband :D

2 dogs, and 2 fish. The dogs are both mutts, one we don't know what the mix is but she is cute. The other is a Boston Terrier/Poodle mix, but looks like a boston, brindle color.

Ed

right now i have 1 cat, 1 dog, one bird, 4 fish, plus two newts, 2 dwarf aquatic frog, :D

2 fish and 1 bird have died :-(

i have 4 dogs, an african grey parrot, a pond(with fish), a budgie and lots of fish :wub:

Just fish. :-(

My stepmom won't let me have any more fish or small animals. I could have gotten the cage for free and spent $40 and gotten a pair of gerbils! But no, she's afraid of all animals, dogs, cats, mice, rats, gerbils, etc.

crimsontsavo said:
Maine Coons are BEAUTIFUL animals!

*drool* :wub:
You're right they sure are. And they "talk" too! Mine speaks by doing an "rrrr" in her throat with different pitches and such. She meows too.... but her "talking" is so kewl.

She's already 10 yrs old, and when she finally goes, I plan on looking for another maine coon.... they're so people friendly!

2 tanks -reef and planted
collie/wippet cross
3 types of chameleons (and babies)
poison arrow frogs (and tadpoles)
land hermit crabs

-they keep me busy but i love it!!

Most reactions

Back