Perfect Wide Perfect Thin

T1KARMANN

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
perfect stripe wide bar with full neck band always stableperfect stripe thin bar with full neck band always stable as some of you may know i sold off most of my tigers to make room for the aro com and to tell the truth the aggression you get with 6 x wide bars in the tank is a joke its was a very hard choice which wide bar to keep as they all had bits about them i liked some had better color and some had better body shape this is the one i ended up keeping the body shape is not as good as some of the others i had but he has perfect stripes is always stable but the main thing that made me keep this one is i have had him for 4yr+i have never had much luck with thin bars they have always looked washed out in my tank and most of the thin bars i have had in the past i have only kept for a few months then sold on or gave them awayi said i would never buy a thin bar again after trying with 9 in the past BUT then i spotted this one in a shop by chance it has perfect stripes most thin bars have a very small little stripe just behind the middle stripe this one is perfect stable all the time but most of all it has a full neck band with i have been looking for for years on a thin bari think the neck band just makes any tiger look complete

Attachments

• P1010862.JPG
    P1010862.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 38
  • P1010865.JPG
    P1010865.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 36
what are you talking about half the body missing :unsure:

if i didnt have to resize my pics so much then you would get the whole pic :rolleyes:

one fish is infront of the other you need glasses :rolleyes:

Attachments

• P1010861.JPG
    P1010861.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 36
i wish my tigers would colour up like that
im ready to get rid of all of them and give up on tigers

i wish my tigers would colour up like that
im ready to get rid of all of them and give up on tigers

its just the tigers you are buying thats the problem

in order of difficulty to get colored up

indos IT microlephs
thin bars NTT the one in my pic
NGT cambelli
ST siamse tiger pulcher

no idear about the never owned one

unless you buy them looking sweet at the start chances are they will never color up

hears a pic of the big pulcher in the pic above 4yrs ago when i 1st brought him even then he had nice color

Attachments

• 09.06.04_pic_4.JPG
    09.06.04_pic_4.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 37
ok im gonna get rid of 7 of the 9 tigers i have because 2 are ok
i can get cambelli at a good price so i might try them

ok im gonna get rid of 7 of the 9 tigers i have because 2 are ok
i can get cambelli at a good price so i might try them

cambelli are very aggressive the rule of thumb is 1 per tank or more than 6 or they will beat crap out of each other

im looking for a small cambelli 4inch if you can get a nice one i will take it

what are you talking about half the body missing :unsure:

if i didnt have to resize my pics so much then you would get the whole pic :rolleyes:

one fish is infront of the other you need glasses :rolleyes:

haha, we were talking about the arrowana. :good:

hi they have some nice tigers in my lfs just wondering if you got any tips on keeping them as a can find little info i have a 200l low stocked over filtered tank will this be big enough the ones in the lfs are about 3 inch any advice would be welcome

Most reactions

Back