Over 100 Fry

rrey82

Reaction score
rrey82

Well hope this works. I have over 100 fry within four months of me owning my own tank. I keep all my fry in a 20 gallon tank. I have only had one casuelty that I know of but the majority of my fry are doing well. I will either sell or give away most of my fry and keep my favorites once they are a reasonable size.

rrey82

Well hope this works. I have over 100 fry within four months of me owning my own tank. I keep all my fry in a 20 gallon tank. I have only had one casuelty that I know of but the majority of my fry are doing well. I will either sell or give away most of my fry and keep my favorites once they are a reasonable size.
[snapback]890992[/snapback]​
[/quote]

rrey82 said:
rrey82

[snapback]890993[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Nope. No pic. Says "user posted image".

rrey82 said:
rrey82

[snapback]890993[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Where are you located?

Wow, that's a lot of fry! I especially like the bigger orange Platy (I'm guessing Platy?) fry. Cute little guy. :wub:

Edit: For those of you who can't see it (I couldn't either originally, took some work to get there), here it is:
BabyFish.jpg

Hope you don't mind, rrey82. :)

EDIT: Wait...see them now, Congrats :thumbs:

DD

Cool ! :thumbs: that's a heck of a lot of fry within such a short space of time :S yikes !

Most reactions

Back