Our Tanks - Nearly Cycled!

k_n_s_Jennings

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Finally here are some pictures of the 2 tanks I set up for our boys Kyle(5) and Kurt(3).

First up is Kyles
STA61775.jpg

Then Kurts:
STA61770.jpg

And here is a picture of the Graf that we had done in Kurts room - as you can see he likes fish!!
STA61746.jpg

Hope you all like them they are a labour of love!

Cheers

Simon

Pretty nice! I wish my parents had made tanks for me when I was that young. What is in the front on the bottom of Kurt's tank? Looks like a bubble strip of sorts. Cool graffiti, too.

~WeeMan~

Pretty nice! I wish my parents had made tanks for me when I was that young. What is in the front on the bottom of Kurt's tank? Looks like a bubble strip of sorts. Cool graffiti, too.

~WeeMan~

Cheers bud

Yep they both have a bubble tunnel they spotted them in the display tanks and wanted them - I don't mind as thay have been happy to watch the bubbles whilst waiting for the cycle!

Cheers

Simon

Those tanks look really nice-lucky boys to get that for them-wish that was me 35 years ago! :drool:

Those tanks look really nice-lucky boys to get that for them-wish that was me 35 years ago! :drool:

Thanks for the comment!

They really like to get involved and even know the amount of drops for the test kit when we test!
I am trying to get them involved as much as possible so they know what it takes to look after fish - ie you don't just fill up the tank and plop them in!!

cheers

Simon

Nice tank what are ur stocking list?

Hi

The tanks are still cycling but we have been looking at the fish we want.
Kurt says he just wants a pair of dwarf gourami - he calls the male a "rainbow fish"!
so he will get them and than we wll look at some others to compliment them.

Kyle wants some pygmy corydoras - about 8 of them! and some galaxy rasboras if we can find some tank bred ones

They both want to eventually get some neon or cardinal tetra - I think they just like the way the light brings out their colours!!

cheers

Simon

Your 60 litre looks alot better then mine!! (Jealousy kicks in) :d:D

I love the look of both of the tanks. Very natural.

I think it's great that you are getting your kids into fishkeeping. It's something that will stay with them forever!

Most reactions

Back