Our New Betta Boy

LilyRose Tank

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Well after sadly loosing Ghost last week, we bought another beauty from betta boys. So today I introduce to you Poe(rhymes with Joe)
He has a few colour forms including steel blue, silver, copper and pale green and is a real beauty. If anyone know the technical term for his colouring please be free to advise.

http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv-google&desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB&rdm=4ozmbjshe#/watch?v=VJsATfQOJEM

33e6062a.jpg

Thanks

Hi there FF2. I have just been into my eyeballs busy with I'll family members, been in hospital myself and of course christmas. So finally got all that out the way and here I am! Lol
We are all fine now, we lost Ghost ( avatar fish) a week ago,mso bought this beauty . Isn't he fab. I am thinking of fully planting up this tank with amazon sword and Vallis and other soft leaf plants. We shall see how it goes. Ghost seemed to loose his fins in small chunks so we thought he was a tail biter. And his dorsal fin slowly disintegrated, not fully but enough. Water changes every day and almond leaves may have helped his keep going for a longer time than my other betas did. I will miss him, he was such a great character and said hello whenever I went near the tank. I may even completely change the substrate. We'll see what I decide upon.
Hope you are well and your fish and family too xx

Poe is settling in well and has started treating us when we visit his tank. I am so pleased he is liking his new tank x

:rip: ghost
I'm doing well too. This time of year is busy though, almost half of my bettas have died and I'm still taking care of them the way I always do. Oh yeah and good to know that he is settling in well

well what a character our Poe is. he's a real beauty. Has settled in extremely well and is a nosey parker. Just like Ghost. Bless. hes a gem, and his colours are so wonderful. he seems platinum, and black, and then in the light he has an array of pastel colours including lilac, green, pale blue, and pink...the pink looks like a copper throwback. really stunning boy. x

bc942095.jpg

Most reactions

Back