Oooh I Got A Telling Off!

devon_charm

Fish Herder
Reaction score
As you may know i have been selling some of my bettas on ebay, well today i gets this email out of the blue for no reason...

u say they live well together with 4 or more, then u say they should live alone?!! make your mind up! female betta r fine with community fish and other betta including a single male , i have alot of experience with them and i have never had a problem. stop putting people off if u dont know the facts!!!!

Yea ok so i forgot to remove a tiny bit from one of the males listings when i reused the templates, though i have never been pulled on it before. But what is this person on telling me off and saying females can live with a single male!!...am i going mad....have male bettas become nice to females or sommin cos mine chuffin well haven't!!!

Grrrr it makes me so mad that this person thinks they have the right to bollock me then give pants information!!! Oh and why the hell would i be trying to put people off of buying them!! for god sake i want to sell them as its my business which is pretty damn obvious.

Grrrr it makes me so cross :angry:

Ok ok vent over, sorry for taking your time but it was needed and i feel better now

:hyper: welcome to Ebay uk betta hell. Ive had loads like this, dont have a clue what im on about apparently, listing under incorrect tail types, not knowing the parental genetics of my own bred bettas produced in the shop and the one I love to hear the most is "why are your bettas so expensive" my answer to that usually was, "if you didnt bid so much they wouldnt be, you choose to bid, so you choose to pay the price it ends up as, I am out of control of what the buyer wants to pay" I tried listing as buy it nows to see if this would help some buyer out as I understand that sometimes money is tight for people and they never sold unless it was a £2 HM betta. People are never happy and seem to be have a problem with sellers. Im sure the guppy section on ebay gets as much grief, if not more :lol: :lol: You prob got the same user as I did, I blocked them buying and sending messages after a load of verbal from them. I would do the same. I wont tell you what my final message was too them but I'm sure people on here can imagine was it was like :blush: and its even better now that we get to see the buyer phone number at the end of auctions :hey: ;)

lol i think i have a pretty good idea of might have been said after all the two of us have had our moments huh :rolleyes: Well she got a sharp reply last night and i've heard nothing since so hopefully thats the end of it but if not i'll do as you say and just block her :good:

the customer is always right.

customer Dip Shhhh deserves a smiley face.

Most reactions

Back