Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aquatic Magic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tropicaltone

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Sorry this is a revised Poll, I don't know how to edit the poll so I have set a new one up.

I thought this might be a good Poll for everyones infomation. I am interest to know any comments about you experiences too and results of how the plants grew or not as the case may be.

Thanks

I'm sensing an AE runnaway now ;) This forum really loves AE, and with good cause! My first order was smooth and I was very happy with everything. Packaging, speed and quality were high.

Seems I got a couple of hitchhikers though, common pond snails although the shells look a lot nicer than the crappy free loading snails from P@H! Even the free loaders are nicer :D

I'm torn between Greenline and Aqua Essentials. AE has good quality but Greenline has a much larger choice and also has great value plant sets.

Decided to go for Greenline as I feel they offer more.

James

I voted Greenline because I have never been disappointed with them, although they are still labelling their Rotala sp. "Nanjenshan" as Didiplis diandra. Having said that, all my plants now come from AE.

Dave.

Voted greenline, only because i have bought only from them as yet. All my orders have been good quality and good volume.

Thanks everyone for responing so well on this subject, hopefully we can all gain from this.

One other question I would like to ask is do you buy Tropica Potted, Bunches of 5 or Bunches of 25. I am always concerned the Bunches won't grow and either rot and die or float to the surface. Any thoughts?

I buy loads plantwise and equipment wise from Aquatic Magic.

They sell plants that are hard to find from others and at a great price.

but I do buy TropicaPN from AE

Andy

I generally only buy online plants from the exellent AE, but I would consider using greenline in the future if I just wanted a lot of cheap plants that AE don't have in stock.

having only used greenline from the list and never been disappointed they get my vote. Once used nannyspetals on ebay - got must of the plants but not all. Despite promises to send he never did. Put in a paypal claim and got full refund and therefore free plants. He doesn't exist anymore (I wonder why?). Never used ebay again for plants.

Have had a few good buys with tropica plants from local pets at home (pot luck what they have) and dobbies (less choice but always seem to have glosso). Both do 3 of £9 with new stock every Thursday

I've just ordered some Tropica plants from birstall's as AE were out of stock of some of them. I ordered some plants from them before and they were great quality. I'll see what the next batch is like.

Voted AE because I've only had good experiences from them. Birstall should've been on the list. I'm sure a few people around here buy alot from them. Java plants is the worst I've had by a fair bit. AM is very good for different mosses etc and small bits of equipments (like diffusers), but AE still wins.

Most reactions

Back