Online Aquarium Store

Dwarf-P.

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i am thinking of getting some new stuff from www.onlineaquariumstore.co.uk has anyone delt with them before, and got any reviews of the service?
cheers

Haha, there is a reason they are cheaper, do a search on the forum and you will find a couple of threads, one of them mine, because you rarely get your order, also, try calling the number on the website, maybe things have changed in the last few months, but when I used them, the number was never answered.

are we talking online aquarium store?- if so in which section did u put ur thead in

thanks, it seems i will have to wait a bit longer to raise the funds now, i think overall the charter house aquatics are about 20 pound more expensive!

What is it your after mate, someone might be able to suggest another place? :)

We ordered from then too. Nothing but trouble IMO. None of our order arrived and after 2 - 3 weeks later after continually chasing them up they admitted they didn't have over half the stuff we ordered. It was about £150 worth so we ended up with a refund. I would steer well clear of them.

i am after:
Arcadia arc tank, 35 litres:
Filter, aquaball, eheim 2208:
Rena Smart heater, 50W:
Net 4 inch:
11watt Arc Pod light:

thanks

Ebay? Edit: Yep just checked out ebay, tank, light unit are on there, rena heater also, havent tried for the aquaball eheim either, but its worth a try.

I know you used to be able to get the arc tank/light unit from Prestwoods nr kidderminster if that helps.

Have you tried warehouse aquatics.co.uk havent looked for those specifics, but Ive used them a couple of times with no problems, also try seapets.

Seatpets.co.uk? Never ordered off them myself but but they where pretty quick at anwsering my emails. Just found the tank same price near home.

thanks everyone, minxfishy, i will go to prestwood, i will prob get as much stuff as i can from there

Most reactions

Back