One of my 55gs

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

KnuckleHead

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Did some digging and came up with a few of my 55g in various stages.

Attachments

• fish3.JPG
    fish3.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 43
and another.........More plants have been added since then and the rocks on the right have been removed. In their place now is a large piece of driftwood.

Attachments

• fish2.JPG
    fish2.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 42
At this stage it houses my furure marble breeders. It pretty much looks the same now but instead of the sord theres a very large fern in its place.

Attachments

• fish1.JPG
    fish1.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 43
I like it! I have never had angels before, maybe someday!

Great tank Knuckle! I like how its bright in there! In teh future I want to breed angels! Are rthey fun to breed?
Ron

If your into breeding fish I highly recommend angels. The dancing they do and the actual spawning is spectacular to witness. I enjoy breeding them immensley. The larger two in the top pic is of my first pair os angels I got 5 years ago. They to this day continue to spawn but I dont raise their fry. I know have marbles, koi and another silver pair.

Ok, thanks, I'll have to get another tank before I get some angels though, LOL. What size tank to you recomend for a pair? Thanks,
Ron

Is that sand in the middle... If so that is really sweet how it separates the rocks.

Ron I would recommend no less then a 20g tall for breeding purposes. I prefer 30g but thats just my preference. That is regular play sand I got at the hardware store.

Thats awsome. :thumbs: Do you know how BAD I want angles????!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: (cant have em right now with my other fish.) :no:

I love :wub: the top silver angel in the top photo. Absolutely gorgeous.

I really love them! I have had all bad experiences with sand though. My fish ALWAYS seem to dig it and spit it into my filters! It gets pretty expensive relacing shafts and impellers all the time, so I decided to go with just gravel.....actually the 50g is half and half.

Most reactions

Back