Omg!

emzyp

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Look at these tiny bowls classed as a betta home!! what a joke, and i bet there are loadsa people out there with home like this

123624172_tp1.jpg

theyve hardly got room to turn around

124301114_tp1.jpg

they were on ebay, theyre ornaments for pot pourri not fish??!!!

indeed...they are tiny...

who is this Genesis dude?

someone that thinks im a troll apparantly..???

I'm just getting fed up of "OH-MY-GOD-THIS-BETTA-BOWL-IS-SO-SMALL" topics.
It's like constant deja-vou. We all know that companies supply horrifically inadequate living quarters for some fish.
But people (not just you) constantly posting topics of which the sole purpose is for everyone to agree that the tank/bowl is innadequate and horrifying seems pretty pointless.
There just seems to be no point to a topic like this.

:unsure:
Dear Genesis,
i am very sorry for upsetting you and giving you a strange deja-vu feeling, i didnt mean to anger you, please accept my apologies, i will now crawl into my hole and think about what ive done wrong :-(

thats a tad harsh.. shes only young,maybe she genuinley didnt think stupids things like this existed, and anyway its a disscusion board and its a fish forum, so whats the problem

:unsure:
Dear Genesis,
i am very sorry for upsetting you and giving you a strange deja-vu feeling, i didnt mean to anger you, please accept my apologies, i will now crawl into my hole and think about what ive done wrong :-(

:look:

thats a tad harsh.. shes only young,maybe she genuinley didnt think stupids things like this existed, and anyway its a disscusion board and its a fish forum, so whats the problem

?

Most reactions

Back