Omg Have You Seen This Story On Pfk?

yeah bad aint it lol theres another thread about this called really bad place to keep a betta or something i think
scot :good:

Read it the other day, still makes me cringe and wonder why? accident my ass.....

OMG!

Someone on that thread suggested that perhaps the boy was peeing in the tank when that little fish swam up his wotsit. Well... I just hope the family did an immediate water change on that tank! Ammonia spike or what??? LOL :hyper:

I just hope the family did an immediate water change on that tank! Ammonia spike or what??? LOL :hyper:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

That stories wierd. "Um, mum, I...engulfed my betta from my nether regions?"

This has actually happenned to other people, I saw it on Nat Geo, a mature guy was wading in some lake and this fish went up his penis, they intervioewd him and his doctor.

This has actually happenned to other people, I saw it on Nat Geo, a mature guy was wading in some lake and this fish went up his penis, they intervioewd him and his doctor.
Yeah, there are certain fish in the Amazon that do this, but it's not just going to "jump" from the aquarium into the boys schlong.

dude, hes a wierdo!!! the hell is he doing? clearly needs a girl friend!!!!!!!!!

blimey!!!!

strange people in this world.

Most reactions

Back