Ohm Male

f250fisherman

Fishaholic
Reaction score
202%20(600%20x%20450).jpg

Lol..Why would it have a hard time swimming? It doesn't go around with the dorsal and caudal Flared up as it trys to swim. LOl

im sure the wieght if all those fins does slow him down a bit, but hes used to it so i doubt he has a hard time swimming. just dont put any powerheads in his tank.

im stll pretty sure though. Its jus like, if you went round wearing an old metalk divers suit you wouldnt just get used to wearing it. It would slow you down the rest of your lif :)

Bret

be that as it may, he's no different than any other halfmoon. hence why halfmoons aren't used for fighting :lol:

he's pretty, is he from one of your spawns?

Wow I want a HM, i get bettas for pets so I get them from my reliable LFS and its too bad they dont stock HM's, I might ask the guy in there if he would special order some if they're availible.

Yes Starry. He is one of the males I raised. He's been sold to a friend on another board. I have a new spawn now of about 175+ fry. They are 4 1/2 days old.

Same line. They are actually a turquoise line that carries metallic. This gives them a bluer look. I had 4 siblings that I paired up, and started 2 branches to the line. I now have my first F2 spawn on 1 side of the genetic tree. For now, I'm only working this one bloodline.

Most reactions

Back