Now Thats A Big Tank

now with a nice background, sand and lots of plants that could look very nice indeed

now with a nice background, sand and lots of plants that could look very nice indeed

Good enough for a smaller puffer tank, or for a community tank. Cant see you fitting any huge oddbals in there being on 15" deep

theres a nice 1000L tank at my local LFS, fish I could name were; a few plecs, RTBS, puffer, arowana, oscars, and a ray

Sounds to me like a great community tank for the kinds of fish I keep. You could say that I like very small fish. My current favorites are endlers and C habrosus. Just think of how alive that tank would look with lots of small fish filling it up. It would have a continuous boiling movement to it at all levels and in every corner.

Edit: spelling as usual

i'd love to put a massive shoal of harlequin raspboras in there :hey:
i bet water changes would take a while though ;)

Im in aggreance that the other dimensions are quite dissapointing. At 11 ft long... I would want atleast 2' x 2' for the other dimensions... maybe even 3' wide... then you could houselarger oddballs or if the money was available, make an amazing recreation of the great barrier reef :D

Ox :X

Most reactions

Back