BrookeLea - Angel
Picture145.jpg

Flumpus - Sadie
20148012_1133642638.jpg

Lynz781 - Lance
the_snowflake.jpg

JackDemp528 - Rooey
roo004.jpg

I wish the best of luck to all the pets and their owners! This heat will last from December 2 until December 9 when it will be closed at midnight. Then the second heat will then be posted.

I could only see 4 of them, my computer only likes photobucket. So if people don't use photobucket I can't see it...so I voted for timmysstood or w/e his name is.

And is that CiCi thing real? What is it?

I cant fix it for you to see without photobucket. I am sorry. But to the question you asked is the dog real??Yes you can tell it is. Very cute . :wub:

All great pics yet again. Voted!!

Those ferrets just stole my heart. I would love to have them. I wish I could have the other little fellow that he posted the picture of. With the burn on its head. I fell in love with him and he isnt even mine..

I could only see 4 of them, my computer only likes photobucket. So if people don't use photobucket I can't see it...so I voted for timmysstood or w/e his name is.

And is that CiCi thing real? What is it?

All of the ones that weren't hosted on Photobucket, now are under my account. We'll see if that works, however I don't think it is the problem since you could see CiCi and that picture wasn't on Photobucket originally. :dunno:

I swear, the crotch ferrets will haunt me forever... A vote for Sadie is a vote for not trapping animals in your crotch!

It is hard to beat the baby ferrets. They are adorable...We dont have many ferrets on here at all and when we do people vote on them like crazy. But your dog is beautiful also..This contest is a long way from being over so just hang in there you may be in the final heat you never know... Good luck everyone...

Look at those adorable faces.. I would love to have all of the babies that came with that litter of ferrets,,, Timmy LOL that is a good hint.. :D

They will be the same amount that is in this heat except for one more that I added, He or she didnt know how to post in this section. You have some adorable ferrets in this heat and they are going to be very hard to beat. But the rest of the animals are adorable also... :wub: I love them all...

:lol: And yet I still can't stop laughing everytime someone calls them crotch ferrets!

Hey timmystood -

Do you get a lot of dates that way? :lol: Sorry couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back